Be part of a team that provides beverage service for large Coach Barn events including weddings, fundraisers, receptions, large dinners and lectures. Staff set-up/break down the bar, run glassware and tend bar. This is a part-time seasonal position with a work schedule based on the events schedule, so hours vary week to week. Most events are on the weekends with some mid-week needs. All staff are asked to attend a training during the last weekend in April. Great match for teachers, grad students and those with part-time jobs.
- Provide Beverage service for events
- Provide great guest services
- Set-up and break down tables and bar related equipment
- Run glassware & provide support to bartenders
- Maintain a clean work space
- Be an ambassador for Shelburne Farms
- Support a continuous effort to foster a culturally aware learning community, open to multiple perspectives
- Upbeat, high energy individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to be flexible
- Excellent guest services skills
- Must be 18 years old
- Hospitality or bartending experience a plus, but we will train
- Commit to all weekends in June and August
- Able to lift and carry heavy objects safely
- Able to work on feet for long hours
Email a cover letter (include when you are available for an interview April 7-9th or 13th-16th), and your resume. Please use your name and Bar Staff in the subject line. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and “Bar Staff” in the subject line.