Be part of a team that provides beverage service for large Coach Barn events including weddings, fundraisers, receptions, large dinners and lectures. Staff set-up/break down the bar, run glassware and tend bar. This is a part-time seasonal position with a work schedule based on the events schedule, so hours vary week to week. Most events are on the weekends with some mid-week needs. All staff members are asked to attend a training in mid-Aprill. Great match for teachers, grad students and those with part-time jobs.
- Provide beverage service for events
- Provide great guest services
- Set-up and break down tables and bar related equipment
- Run glassware and provide support to bartenders
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Be an ambassador for Shelburne Farms
- Support a continuous effort to foster a culturally aware learning community, open to multiple perspectives
- Upbeat, high energy individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Must be 18 years or older
- Available nights and weekends
- Hospitality or bartending experience a plus, but we will train
- Able to lift and carry 20-30 lbs. safely
- Able to work on feet for long hours
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and “Bar Staff” in the subject line. Please include times you are available the week of April 11th for a potential interview.
Shelburne Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fostering a culturally aware learning community that is open to multiple perspectives.