Hands-on food and beverage service for events throughout the Farm such as weddings, all-day meetings and educational programs, and act as a site host to greet guests. Includes set-up and break down of tables and function related equipment. This is a full time seasonal position from late-April to mid-November with some flexibility for the right candidate. Required to live on-site with housing provided.
- Greet guests and act as site host at various Farm locations
- Maintain all events related equipment
- Provide food and beverage service for groups throughout the Farm
- Work with Coach Barn bar staff to provide bar services for large events
- An upbeat, high energy individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to be flexible.
- Previous restaurant and/or hospitality experience preferred, not required, We are willing to train
- A valid drivers’ license
- Commit to entire season
- Live on-site
- Able to lift and carry heavy objects safely
- Able to work on feet for long hours
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Event Support Staff and your name in the subject line.