Assist the Inn Special Functions Manager on all aspects of logistics for retreats, meetings and educational programs throughout the Farm with a special focus on the Orchard Cove House (OCH). This is a full time seasonal position from mid-April to mid-November with some flexibility for the right candidate. Required to live on-site with housing provided.
- Greet groups and overnight guests at OCH and throughout Farm to familiarize them with facility and provide on-going guests services.
- Provide administrative support to Inn management team.
- Inventory and maintain all supplies at OCH.
- Check all rooms and exterior of OCH before each use.
- Provide food and beverage services, and assist with on-site logistics for functions and events throughout the Farm.
- Strong guest services
- Attention to detail
- Upbeat high energy individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to be flexible
- Hold a valid drivers’ license.
- Commit to entire events season.
- Seasonal housing on-site available
- Able to lift and carry heavy objects safely
- Able to work on feet for long hours
- Live on-site
Send cover letter and resume (please use your name in the subject line) to Hannah Sacco.