This position will support the Inn guest services team and provide hands-on food and beverage service for functions throughout Farm with a focus on the Inn. Includes set-up and break down of tables and function related equipment. This is a full time seasonal position from mid-April to mid-November with some flexibility for the right candidate. On-site housing option may be available.
- Greet function guests and act as site host at various Farm locations
- Provide all aspects of service for functions throughout the Farm including set-up and break down of tables and other special functions related equipment, food and beverage service, and acting as function/site host.
- Provide support at Inn in either the dining room and/or front desk depending on needs and candidate’s skills.
- An upbeat, high energy individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to be flexible.
- Previous restaurant and/or hospitality experience preferred, not required
- A valid drivers’ license
- Commit to entire season
- Able to lift and carry heavy objects safely
- Able to work on feet for long hours
Send cover letter and resume (please use your name in the subject line) to Hannah Sacco.