- Mowing & trimming lawns and roadsides
- Tree and shrub maintenance including pruning and installation.
- Seasonal road maintenance including plowing and shoveling
- Garbage, composting, and recycling services
- Special event support including ( Set up, break down, parking and clean up)
- Equipment maintenance
This work is physically demanding outdoor work 95% of the time.
Seasonal work load may require greater than 40 hrs / week to complete work requirements.
Some weekend work will be required
- 18 years old
- Able to perform manual labor outdoors in all weather conditions
- Experience operating grounds maintenance equipment, (references required)
- Able to climb ladder to 8 feet
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Valid Vermont drivers license in good standing
- High School Diploma or equivalency
Complete a Shelburne Farms Job Application and email or mail to: Shelburne Farms, ATTN: Wally Allen, 1611 Harbor Road, Shelburne, VT 05482