This position reports to the Welcome Center Manager. Performance expectations include but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional and enthusiastic Guest Service to assure all visitors have the best experience they can at the Farm:
- Promote and sell our Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese and other Farm and store merchandise:
- Cross-market other areas of the Farm
- Seasonal August through October
- Full time and part time, hourly positions available
- Saturday and/or Sunday hours are required
- Weekly and daily hours may fluctuate based on factors that influence how busy we may be on any given day
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Be outgoing, friendly, and flexible with an engaging personality.
- Enjoy greeting, with a smile, and working with a wide variety of visitors in a busy guest service and retail setting.
- Be willing and able to learn new skills; retail experience is a plus.
- Be hardworking, energetic, enthusiastic - giving attention to detail and accuracy; be able to lift and carry heavy (40 lbs.) items.
- Be able to walk up and down stairs and be on your feet for long periods.
- Have a strong desire to work effectively as part of our team.
- Be willing and able to commit to our entire summer season.
- Be committed to the mission and core values of Shelburne Farms.
Time: Part Time
How To Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to Dave Jonah at email@example.com.