Time Commitment: Seasonal, July - October. Daytime (8am-4pm) shift. Saturdays and Sundays. A dress code and uniform are required (staff shirts are supplied.)
This position reports to the Welcome Center Assistant Manager. Performance expectations include but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional and enthusiastic Guest Service to assure all visitors have the best experience they can at the Farm:
- Greet and assist visitors in a warm, welcoming and professional manner
- Enquire about any existing relationship with the Farm, or if this is their first visit, in order to provide them with the best options for experiencing the Farm
- Cross-market other areas of the Farm:
- The Inn and Restaurant – inform visitors of overnight and dining availability and contacting the Inn front desk for reservations
- Provide information regarding programs and special events
The ideal candidate must:
- Be outgoing, friendly, and flexible with an engaging personality.
- Enjoy greeting, with a smile, and working with a wide variety of visitors in a busy guest service setting.
- Have a strong desire to work effectively as part of our team.
- Be willing and able to commit to our entire season.
- Be committed to the mission and core values of Shelburne Farms.
Cover letter and resume to: David Jonah: email@example.com