Come work along side our staff to learn about cultivating active stewardship through agricultural and environmental education. Currently our programs include:
Special Events Volunteer Opportunities:
- Harvest Festival - September 16, 2017 Participate in Shelburne Farms’ largest special event! Assist with activities in the family tent, food service, parking…the list goes on and on. Volunteer shifts are 2 to 3 hours.
- Winter Gifts - December 2017 (tbd)
- Winterfest - January, 2018 (tbd)
- Maple Sugaring Celebration - March, 2018 (tbd)
- Sheep & Shear Delights - April, 2018 (tbd)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign upto become a Special Events Shelburne Farms Volunteer!