18th Annual Vermont Fresh Network Forum
For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal.
The celebration will feature a bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and grilled, braised, sautéed and baked into delectable offerings by over 20 of the state’s finest chefs- it is a dinner like no other. This delightful fundraiser is an experience not to be missed.
Meet Vermont’s exceptional farmers, food producers and chefs and explore the rich and diverse culinary and agricultural experiences the state has to offer.
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures coming out of Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of wine makers and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations.
- Discuss the merits of curd with cheesemakers.
- Sample heirloom varieties of fruits and vegetables from local farms.
- Savor a splendid walk-around dinner featuring over 20 of Vermont Fresh Network’s best chef and farm partnerships. End the evening on a sweet note–with an ice cream social courtesy of Strafford Organic Creamery.
The night is a celebration of 18 years of VFN farmers and chefs working together to serve you the freshest, most delicious local food!
Useful Notes about the Event:
- There will be a Cash Bar, but alcohol samplings are free. Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting; parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
Visit Vermont Fresh Network or call 802-434-2000
Tickets will go on sale Wednesday, May 28, 2014 through FlynnTix: online at www.flynntix.org, in person at the Box Office: 153 Main Street, Burlington, VT, or by phone: 802-86-FLYNN.
See all events.