Open year-round, a visit to Shelburne Farms begins here, in what was originally the North Gatehouse for the agricultural estate of W. Seward and Lila Webb.
- Sampling and sale of our farmhouse cheddar cheese, other Vermont products and crafts, and children & adult books on nature, agriculture and the environmental.
- Check-in for Walking Trails
- Seasonal ticket sales (general admission, guided tours)
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm (mid-October to mid-May)
- 9:00 am -5:30 pm (seasonally: mid-May to mid-October)
- closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day