- To advance the Farm’s mission to educate young people to become ecologically literate and caring citizens who make choices that create a healthy and just world;
- To serve a diverse youth audience;
- To support a sense of Farm community.
We use a lottery system as the basis of our application process. We reserve space for underserved children through partnerships with local community nonprofit organizations. To offset financial barriers, we offer as much scholarship tuition assistance as possible and appreciate contributions of all amounts to this effort.
- Review our Summer Camp programs
- Submit an online application.
- Forms received by annual deadline are entered into a lottery.
- Applications received after the lottery deadline are considered on a first-come, first-served basis for any remaining openings or for our waitlist.
How Our Lottery Works
- After a deadline we assign each application form a number. (Members and nonmembers go into the same lottery pool.)
- Applicants who have not been successful in the lottery for the past two years are drawn first.
- We do our best to accommodate family and friend requests. When we pull your child’s form in the lottery, we automatically pull family and friend forms if they are indicated on each other’s application.
- If your first choice is full when we draw your number, we move on to your second choice, etc., until we find a place for your child in camp or on the waitlist.
We welcome your comments and questions.
For questions about registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sponsor these programs, including scholarships, contact Sue Dixon, 802-985-0322.