Be an integral part of our Event Team at Shelburne Farms! This position contributes to the execution of a wide range of events, large and small, such as weddings, outdoor concerts, non-profit gatherings, and events that help foster the mission of Shelburne Farms. The ideal candidate for this position will have a knack for communicative and team oriented problem solving, a “can-do” attitude, and a passion for creating an unmatched guest experience. This is a full-time, seasonal position from late-April to late-October with some flexibility for the right candidate. Required to live on-site. Housing provided.
- Carry out food and beverage service for events across the farm, with a focus on the Inn & Coach Barn
- Set up and break down tables and function related equipment
- Maintain and keep organized all event related equipment
- Be a member of our Bar Staff at the Coach Barn
- Provide support for event prep and day of responsibilities
- Greet guests and act as site host for Farm Events
- Be an ambassador for Shelburne Farms
- Support a continuous effort to foster a culturally aware learning community, open to multiple perspectives
- An upbeat, high-energy individual with a positive attitude
- Willingness to be flexible with work schedule & variety of tasks
- Night and weekend availability; some mornings also required
- Previous restaurant and/or hospitality experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license
- Commit to entire season
- Ability to lift 20-30 lbs safely
- Able to work on feet for long hours
Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected] with your name and “Event & Program Support Staff” in the subject line. Please include times you are available April 3-14 for a potential interview.
Shelburne Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fostering a culturally aware learning community that is open to multiple perspectives.