Join the Welcome Center team at Shelburne Farms! We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, dependable “people” person to work with us for our summer season.
- Provide exceptional and enthusiastic guest service for all of our visitors
- Promote and sell our Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese and other Farm, Vermont and store merchandise
- Cross market other areas of the Farm including the Inn and Restaurant, programs and special events.
- Training as a cashier for retail sales and day visitor admissions, unpacking, pricing and stocking merchandise and general overall daily store maintenance.
- Enjoy greeting and meeting a wide variety of visitors in a busy guest service and retail setting
- Outgoing, friendly and flexible with an engaging personality
- Wiling and able to learn new skills, retail experience is a plus
- Hardworking, energetic, detail and accuracy orientated
- Able to lift and carry heavy (40 lbs.) items, navigate upstairs and downstairs, and stand for most of the day
- Able and willing to commit for the season - through mid-October.
- Commit to our mission and core values
- Full time (36-40 hrs/wk). Friday - Tuesday. There can be some flexibility with this schedule.
Send a cover letter and resume or fill out a Shelburne Farms job application. Email to [email protected]
or mail to: Shelburne Farms, Dave Jonah, 1611 Harbor Rd., Shelburne, VT 05482