23rd Annual Vermont Fresh Network Forum Dinner
Join us for the Vermont Fresh Network’s 23rd Annual Forum Dinner! For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont gather at the Coach Barn on the shores of Lake Champlain to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts.
The Vermont Fresh Network (VFN) is a member-based non-profit with a social mission. Not only is this event a way to feature and celebrate some of our members, but this grazing farm-to-table dinner is a fundraiser for the Network — all proceeds go to continuing programming that helps bring more Vermont grown and raised food to the table. Join as a Supporting Member of VFN and receive discounted tickets on this and other events for the next year, details here. Members enter discount code at checkout.
Schedule for the Evening
- 5:00 Doors Open
- 5:00 to 6:00 Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting & Cocktail Hour Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures created by Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers, brewers, and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations (along with non-alcoholic beverages).
- 5:00–7:30 Silent Auction Bid on Vermont food and farm experience packages, from romantic getaways at country inns to feasts for a group of friends, in our popular Silent Auction.
- 6:00–8:00 Grazing Dinner Enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
- 7:30 Vote for Best Bite & Best Sip
- 7:30–8:00 Ice Cream Social with Strafford Organic Creamery
For more information please visit Vermont Fresh Network.
See all events.