Exploring the Ecology of Leadership, Learning, and Change
A 5-day residential experience, this program is intended for individuals who are interested in exploring new forms of ecological leadership. The program will be organized around the fundamental ecological principles of uniqueness, diversity, interdependence, self-organization, and emergence; and be grounded in:
- Inquiry and Exploration: Explore new possibilities rather than advocate for a particular answer or solution
- Ecological Thinking and the Wisdom of Nature: Look to nature as collaborator, teacher, and guide for fostering resilience, health, and vitality for future generations
- Multiple Expressions: Recognize many equally valid ways to participate in fostering a regenerative future
- Embodiment: Explore leadership practices that work from the inside out
- The Well Being of both the individual and the whole
UVM graduate credit available with additional on-line content. Facilitators: Matt Kolan, Kaylynn Sullivan TwoTrees, and Heidi Wilson. More information.
Presented in partnership with the University of VermontRegistration Details:
See all events.