2021 COVID-19 Updates
- Visitors may use our Walking Trails by donation and at their own risk.
- You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store.
- Programs for educators continue remotely.
- 2021 on-site public programs, including the Children’s Farmyard, Tours, and camps are suspended until further notice. The Inn and Restaurant will not open to the public in 2021. We will host guests in our single-family, stand-alone cottages.
- See letter from our President on COVID-19 homepage.
Day-of Registration only:
Daily Property Tours
TIMES: Mid-May to mid-October, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm.
FEE: $13/adult; $12/senior; $5/child, includes General admission. Free for Shelburne Farms members. Wagon seating is limited. Tickets sold at Welcome Center day-of only, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ride an open-air wagon (truck-pulled), through our working farm and historic landscape, with stops at the Inn and Farm Barn. 1½ hours.
Historic Horse Barn Tour
TIMES: Mid-May to mid-October, Mondays, 2:30 pm.
FEE: $13/person, $12/seniors includes General admission. Free for Shelburne Farms members. Tickets are limited. Sold at Welcome Center day-of only, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Explore the magnificent Breeding Barn, and learn the past, present, and future of the entire “Breeding Barn complex.” 1¾ hours.
Advance Registration required:
House & Formal Gardens Tour at the Inn
TIMES: Mid-May to mid-October, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 2:30 pm.
This intimate walking tour of the Inn and its luxuriant garden is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. It includes the inn’s main floor, select bedrooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors, and the terraced Italianate formal gardens. The tour is followed by a casual, self-service afternoon tea featuring sweets and savories made by the inn’s pastry chef. Registration is required. Click here to see full description & register.
Sun to Cheese Tour
TIMES: Mid-May to mid-October, Fridays, 1:45 pm.
FEE: $20/person, includes a block of Shelburne Farms Cheddar.
Where does the story begin with our delicious Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese? Come and find out! Registration is required. Click here to see full description & register. 2 hours.