- During the winter, visitors may use our Walking Trails by donation and at their own risk, with the understanding that trails are not maintained and winter conditions may be hazardous.
- You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store.
- Programs for educators continue remotely; all on-site programming is suspended until further notice.
- Our 2021 season has yet to be determined.
- More details at: COVID-19 homepage.
Day-of Registration only:
Daily Property Tours
TIMES: Mid-May to mid-October, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm.
FEE: $13/adult; $12/senior; $5/child, includes General admission. Free for Shelburne Farms members. Wagon seating is limited. Tickets sold at Welcome Center day-of only, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ride an open-air wagon (truck-pulled), through our working farm and historic landscape, with stops at the Inn and Farm Barn. 1½ hours.
Historic Horse Barn Tour
TIMES: Mid-May to mid-October, Mondays, 2:30 pm.
FEE: $13/person, $12/seniors includes General admission. Free for Shelburne Farms members. Tickets are limited. Sold at Welcome Center day-of only, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Explore the magnificent Breeding Barn, and learn the past, present, and future of the entire “Breeding Barn complex.” 1¾ hours.
Advance Registration required:
House & Formal Gardens Tour at the Inn
TIMES: Mid-May to mid-October, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 2:30 pm.
This intimate walking tour of the Inn and its luxuriant garden is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. It includes the inn’s main floor, select bedrooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors, and the terraced Italianate formal gardens. The tour is followed by a casual, self-service afternoon tea featuring sweets and savories made by the inn’s pastry chef. Registration is required. Click here to see full description & register.
Sun to Cheese Tour
TIMES: Mid-May to mid-October, Fridays, 1:45 pm.
FEE: $20/person, includes a block of Shelburne Farms Cheddar.
Where does the story begin with our delicious Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese? Come and find out! Registration is required. Click here to see full description & register. 2 hours.