- During the winter, visitors may use our Walking Trails by donation and at their own risk, with the understanding that trails are not maintained and winter conditions may be hazardous.
- You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store.
- Programs for educators continue remotely; all on-site programming is suspended until further notice.
- Our 2021 season has yet to be determined.
- More details at: COVID-19 homepage.
During COVID, our 10 miles of trails are available to you for walking and exercise, and as a place to seek comfort and connection to the natural world. Visitors may continue to use the trails this winter, by donation, at their own risk, and with the understanding that trails are not maintained and winter conditions are hazardous. Explore our trails virtually.
In addition, please:
- Stay out of all buildings. All barns and buildings are closed to the public.
- Do not visit the farm if you have signs of respiratory illness.
- Come back another time if our Welcome Center parking lot is full.
In lieu of an admission fee to our trails, please consider supporting the Farm today to help care for and share our educational campus.