Welcome Center & Farm Store
- During the winter, visitors may use our Walking Trails by donation and at their own risk, with the understanding that trails are not maintained and winter conditions may be hazardous.
- You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store.
- Programs for educators continue remotely; all on-site programming is suspended until further notice.
- Our 2021 season has yet to be determined.
- More details at: COVID-19 homepage.
Our Welcome Center and Farm Store is closed to foot traffic, but you can order farm products and prepared meals online (cheddar, maple syrup, O Bread, meat, vegetables, soups, and lots more!). Your order will be placed outside the Welcome Center doors for same-day pickup, or you can request free home delivery (Monday-Friday, Shelburne residents only). If you do not live locally and want products shipped to your home, please visit our online store.
The Farm Store was originally the North Gatehouse for the agricultural estate of W. Seward and Lila Webb.
- Open daily, year-round, except closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
- Current hours: 10:00AM–6:00PM