Welcome Center & Farm Store
2021 COVID-19 Updates
- Visitors may use our Walking Trails by donation and at their own risk.
- You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store.
- Programs for educators continue remotely.
- 2021 on-site public programs, including the Children’s Farmyard, Tours, and camps are suspended until further notice. The Inn and Restaurant will not open to the public in 2021. We will host guests in our single-family, stand-alone cottages.
- See COVID-19 homepage.
Our Welcome Center and Farm Store is closed to foot traffic, but you can order farm products and prepared meals online (cheddar, maple syrup, O Bread, meat, vegetables, soups, and lots more!). Your order will be placed outside the Welcome Center doors for same-day pickup, or you can request free home delivery (Monday-Friday, Shelburne residents only). If you do not live locally and want products shipped to your home, please visit our online store.
The Farm Store was originally the North Gatehouse for the agricultural estate of W. Seward and Lila Webb.
- Open daily, year-round, except closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
- Current hours: 10:00AM–6:00PM