Welcome Center & Farm Store
All programs are cancelled until May 1. Trails are open. Welcome Center closed indefinitely beginning March 19th. Opening dates for Children’s Farmyard, Tours, and Inn are to be determined. More details at: COVID-19 homepage.
Our Welcome Center and Farm Store is closed indefinitely, but you can still order products! Complete and email this form (fillable PDF), or call the store (802) 985-8442 daily, 10:00AM-5:00PM to place orders for our cheese, maple syrup, meat, and other products. Your order will be placed outside the Welcome Center doors for same-day pickup, or you can request free home delivery (Monday-Friday, for Shelburne residents only). Check back for updates. We’re working on direct online ordering.
Open daily, year-round, 802-985-0350
- 9:00AM–5:30PM (seasonally: mid-May to mid-October)
- 10:00AM–5:00PM (mid-October to mid-May)
- closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
Your visit to Shelburne Farms begins here, in what was originally the North Gatehouse for the agricultural estate of W. Seward and Lila Webb.
- Sample and purchase our farmstead cheddar cheese, other Vermont products and crafts, and children and adult books on nature, agriculture and the environment.
- Check-in for walking trails
- Purchase tickets seasonally (general admission, guided tours)