Open daily, year-round, 802-985-0350
- 10 am - 5 pm (mid-October to mid-May)
- 9 am - 5:30 pm (seasonally: mid-May to mid-October)
- closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
Your visit to Shelburne Farms begins here, in what was originally the North Gatehouse for the agricultural estate of W. Seward and Lila Webb.
- Sample and purchase our farmstead cheddar cheese, other Vermont products and crafts, and children and adult books on nature, agriculture and the environment.
- Check-in for walking trails
- Purchase tickets seasonally (general admission, guided tours)