The Inn at Shelburne Farms is a National Historic Landmark. Much of our furniture and amenities are from the original home of the Webb family. There is no heating or air conditioning in the Inn. Fans are provided in each room to help with the summer heat, and down blankets for when the nights get colder. There are no elevators or escalators in the Inn and several rooms have original claw-foot bathtubs' please let a reservationist know if you have any concerns regarding these amenities. There are staff members to assist with your luggage.
- To guarantee a reservation, a deposit of one night including tax is required for a stay of three days or less. For longer stays, a 50% deposit is required.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends.
- If you cancel or shorten your reservation prior to 15 days of your arrival date, we will refund your deposit less a 10% processing fee. If you cancel your stay within 15 days of your arrival date, you will forfeit your full deposit. Because we are a small inn, cancellations affect us greatly. If you cancel your stay on the confirmed check-in date, or shorten your stay after you have arrived at the inn, you will be responsible for payment of all nights of your confirmed reservation.
- A minimum two-night stay is required for the Treehouse Cottage, and a three-night stay is required for Vineyard Cottage and Glass House.
- No pets are allowed on property or in any of the farm buildings during the Open Season.
- Please note the Inn has no televisions, radios or video games, but does provide WiFi.
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Check-in is 3 pm. Check-out is 11 am.
CREDIT CARDS: We honor Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org