Visit Shelburne Farms
- During the winter, visitors may use our Walking Trails by donation and at their own risk, with the understanding that trails are not maintained and winter conditions may be hazardous.
- You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store.
- Programs for educators continue remotely; all on-site programming is suspended until further notice.
- Our 2021 season has yet to be determined.
- More details at: COVID-19 homepage.
During COVID-19, you are invited to enjoy our:
- Walking Trails More than 10 miles of farm and forest trails open daily, sunrise to sunset. In lieu of an admission fee, please consider supporting the Farm today to help care for and share our educational campus.
- Curbside Farm Store. Order ahead or while you walk (chef-prepared dishes, produce, farmstead cheddar, maple syrup, and more.)
NOTE: All buildings are closed to the public and there are no public restrooms, water fountains, bottled water, or trash receptacles available. Please come prepared. Bikes are not permitted.
Are you a photographer looking to hold a photo shoot on the Farm? Find details and fill out the application here.