Join Our Team
- During the winter, visitors may use our Walking Trails by donation and at their own risk, with the understanding that trails are not maintained and winter conditions may be hazardous.
- You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store.
- Programs for educators continue remotely; all on-site programming is suspended until further notice.
- Our 2021 season has yet to be determined.
- More details at: COVID-19 homepage.
We typically offer seasonal, year-round, full- and part-time positions. Most posted jobs require a resume and cover letter (see individual listings). For all others, download our Job Application.
- Undergraduate internship opportunities
- Postgraduate fellowship opportunities
Volunteer opportunities. Shelburne Farms is not accepting new volunteers at this time. We look forward to welcoming volunteers in the future. Please check back again in 2021. Thank you!
Shelburne Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fostering a culturally aware learning community that is open to multiple perspectives.
Want to investigate farm-based education employment opportunities in other geographic locations? As coordinating partner for the Farm-Based Education Network, we encourage you to check out the FBEN’s job board.