Visit Shelburne Farms
2021 COVID-19 Updates
- Visitors may use our Walking Trails by donation and at their own risk.
- You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store.
- Programs for educators continue remotely.
- 2021 on-site public programs, including the Children’s Farmyard, Tours, and camps are suspended until further notice. The Inn and Restaurant will not open to the public in 2021. We will host guests in our single-family, stand-alone cottages.
- See COVID-19 homepage.
During COVID-19, you are invited to enjoy our:
- Walking Trails More than 10 miles of farm and forest trails open daily, sunrise to sunset. In lieu of an admission fee, please consider supporting the Farm today to help care for and share our educational campus.
- Curbside Farm Store. Order ahead or while you walk (chef-prepared dishes, produce, farmstead cheddar, maple syrup, and more.)
NOTE: All buildings are closed to the public and there are no public restrooms, water fountains, bottled water, or trash receptacles available. Please come prepared. Bikes are not permitted.
Are you a photographer looking to hold a photo shoot on the Farm? Find details and fill out the application here.