Vermont FEED Farm to School Webinar for Educators
Now more than ever, we are coming to understand the importance of our food system. Vermont FEED, our Farm to School partnership program with NOFA-VT, recently led a webinar for educators to engage in food systems and Farm to School activities that come alive both in an online environment and in the classroom.
Watch the recording to learn about what other teachers are doing to keep food systems learning moving forward during this time of remote learning.
This workshop was led by:
- Courtney Mulcahy, Shelburne Farms, Shelburne, VT
- Kestrel Plump, Sustainability Academy, Burlington, VT
- Kelly Cronin, Witchcraft Elementary, MA
- Jen Cirillo, Shelburne Farms and Vermont FEED, Shelburne, VT
- Webinar Slides
- Breakout Sessions Highlights Notes
- Wheat to Bread Cycle cards from Cultivating Joy & Wonder
- Wonderful Wheat activity from Cultivating Joy & Wonder
- Find more Farm to School resources from Vermont FEED