Stewards of the Farm
Stewards are among our most dedicated and generous friends and supporters, with the desire and ability to make an exceptional leadership commitment to Shelburne Farms. Each year, philanthropic support from individuals and families ensures our education programs remain innovative and vibrant, and that our 1,400-acre campus for learning and National Historic Landmark is maintained and preserved.
Whether you are giving for the first time or increasing your contribution, your annual gift at the Steward level gift provides vital support. We are deeply grateful to all of our members for their generosity and commitment to our mission. Thank you!
Shelburne Farms Stewards receive:
- Admission to Walking Trails, Children’s Farmyard, Property Tours
- Discounts on selected programs & events
- Program calendars, newsletters & other publications
- 10% discount on Welcome Center & catalog purchases
- Invitation to an annual Steward Reception
- The satisfaction of investing in education for sustainability
Questions? Contact Heidi Webb, 802-985-0303. Thank you!
Shelburne Farms is a 501(c)(3) education organization and your gift is tax-deductible.