We look forward to welcoming you! Before you make a reservation, please note:
- The Inn has no heating or air conditioning. Fans are provided in each room to help with the summer heat, and down blankets for when the nights get colder.
- There are no elevators, and several rooms have original claw-foot bathtubs, which can be difficult to get in and out of. Please let us know if you have any mobility concerns.
- To guarantee a reservation, a deposit equal to 50% of your entire stay, including taxes, is due at time of booking.
- A minimum two-night stay is now required. Some peak periods and holidays will require three-night minimum stays.
- A minimum three-night stay is required for Vineyard Cottage, Treehouse Cottage, and Glass House.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel your stay more than 15 days in advance of your arrival, you will receive 90% of your deposit back. We keep 10% to cover processing fees. Should you wish to cancel your stay within 15 days of arrival, your full deposit is forfeited. For cancellations after arrival, you will be responsible for the nightly rent and taxes listed above. Please note, the Treehouse Cottage, Glass House and Vineyard Cottage all have 30-day cancellation policies. We are a small Inn and cancellations affect us greatly, thank you for your understanding.
- COVID POLICY: No restrictions at this time. We may adjust our COVID policies as necessary to maintain the health and well-being of guests and employees. Updated 03/31/23
- No pets permitted.
- Please note the Inn has no televisions, radios or video games, but does provide complimentary WiFi.
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Check-in is 3:00PM. Check-out is 11:00AM.
CREDIT CARDS: We honor Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your stay supports Shelburne Farms' work educating for a sustainable future. Thank you.