Our Walking Trails are open. You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store. The Inn & Restaurant and Coach Barn are closed to the public this season. All on-site educational programming, including tours and the Children’s Farmyard are suspended until further notice. More details at: COVID-19 homepage.
During COVID, our 10 miles of trails are available to you for walking and exercise, and as a place to seek comfort and connection to the natural world. Explore our trails virtually.
For community safety, please:
- Practice social distancing at all times on our trails (6 feet of separation).
- Wear a mask when passing or interacting with others outside your household.
- Stay out of all buildings. All barns and buildings are closed to the public.
- Plan ahead. There are no public restrooms, hand washing facilities, water, or trash receptacles on site. Carry out all trash.
- Do not visit the farm if you have signs of respiratory illness.
- Come back another time if our Welcome Center parking lot is full.
While enjoying our trails:
Please stay on marked trails and do not enter areas marked “Private,” “No Farther” or “No Access.” Bikes are not permitted. No dogs April 1-October 30. Leashed dogs only, November 1 - March 31. Farm and Trails close at sunset.
In lieu of an admission fee to our trails, please consider supporting the Farm today to help care for and share our educational campus.