2021 COVID-19 Updates
- Visitors may use our Walking Trails by donation and at their own risk.
- You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store.
- Programs for educators continue remotely.
- 2021 on-site public programs, including the Children’s Farmyard, Tours, and camps are suspended until further notice. The Inn and Restaurant will not open to the public in 2021. We will host guests in our single-family, stand-alone cottages.
- See letter from our President on COVID-19 homepage.
During COVID, our 10 miles of trails are available to you for walking and exercise, and as a place to seek comfort and connection to the natural world. Visitors may use the trails by donation, at their own risk. Explore our trails virtually.
Please observe these guidelines:
- Park only at the Welcome Center, and come back another time if that parking lot is full.
- Sorry, NO VISITING DOGS.
- Please don’t walk on the main Farm road.
- Respect “Private” and “No Access” areas.
- Be considerate and wear a face covering around others.
- Practice physical distancing at all times.
- Stay out of all buildings. All barns and buildings are closed to the public.
- Carry out all trash.
- Trails and Farm close at sunset.
- NO RESTROOMS are currently available.
- Do not visit the farm if you have signs of respiratory illness.
In lieu of an admission fee to our trails, please consider supporting the Farm today to help care for and share our educational campus.
Enjoy your walk!