- During the winter, visitors may use our Walking Trails by donation and at their own risk, with the understanding that trails are not maintained and winter conditions may be hazardous.
- You may order Farm products and prepared foods for curbside pickup at our Farm Store.
- Programs for educators continue remotely; all on-site programming is suspended until further notice.
- Our 2021 season has yet to be determined.
- More details at: COVID-19 homepage.
During COVID, our 10 miles of trails are available to you for walking and exercise, and as a place to seek comfort and connection to the natural world. Explore our trails virtually.
For community safety, please:
- Practice social distancing at all times on our trails (6 feet of separation).
- Wear a mask when passing or interacting with others outside your household.
- Stay out of all buildings. All barns and buildings are closed to the public.
- Plan ahead. There are no public restrooms, hand washing facilities, water, or trash receptacles on site. Carry out all trash.
- Do not visit the farm if you have signs of respiratory illness.
- Come back another time if our Welcome Center parking lot is full.
While enjoying our trails:
Please stay on marked trails and do not enter areas marked “Private,” “No Farther” or “No Access.” Bikes are not permitted. No dogs during covid. Farm and Trails close at sunset.
In lieu of an admission fee to our trails, please consider supporting the Farm today to help care for and share our educational campus.