See our 2021 COVID Updates.
During COVID, our 10 miles of trails are available to you, by donation, for walking, exercise, and connecting to the natural world. Explore our trails virtually.
Please observe these guidelines:
- Park only at the Welcome Center.
- Sorry, NO VISITING DOGS.
- Please don’t walk on the main Farm road.
- Respect “Private” and “No Access” areas.
- Stay out of all buildings. All barns and buildings are closed to the public.
- Carry out all trash.
- Trails and Farm close at sunset.
- RESTROOMS are currently available at Farm Store & Inn (portable toilets)
- Do not visit the farm if you have signs of respiratory illness.
In lieu of an admission fee to our trails, please consider supporting the Farm today to help care for and share our educational campus.
Enjoy your walk!