Spending time in a quieter place and at a slower pace allows us to rekindle connections with ourselves, our families, and the land — to share walks, meals and real conversation and turn off the noisy world for just a bit. There is lots to do:
- Take a dip in Lake Champlain (water shoes recommended)
- Savor a breakfast or dinner on the patio or in the main dining room of our restaurant.
- Use one of our kayaks, canoe, or rowboat
- Challenge your kids to a lawn game – croquet, badminton, bocce ball
- Relax in the beauty of the Inn’s Formal Gardens
- Explore some of our 10 miles of walking trails
- Enjoy a guided property tour, one of your complimentary Membership benefits to Shelburne Farms during your stay
- Attend any program or event at the Farm.
- Play board games and puzzles in the Game Room, or play pool on its 19th century pool table.
- Visit the nearby Shelburne Museum. (Discount tickets for Inn guests!)
In keeping with our commitment to helping our guests find a rare quiet in this beautiful landscape, the Inn has no tvs or radios, air conditioning or heat, elevator, or video games.
- Wi-Fi (rooms and cottages)
- Coffee, Tea and Breakfast Breads, 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Afternoon Tea, 3:30 p.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- Picnic Lunches
- Turndown Service
- 10% discount on any purchases at Farm Store
There are ample opportunities for hiking, fishing, biking, sailing, tennis, golfing, and enjoying cultural experiences in the area. For a complete list of things to see and do, visit the Lake Champlain Chamber of Commerce.